Trade Register in Vietnam
The Trade Register in Vietnam does not only handle the incorporation procedure of companies, but it also offers other services. Our Vietnam company registration experts can assist with the formation process of a business in this country.
A short history of the Vietnam Business Registration Office
The Trade Register in Vietnam was enabled in 1964 and over the years has evolved a lot. At the beginning the main role of the Trade Registrar was to receive the documents filed by those who wanted to open companies in Vietnam. The applications were received directly by the employees of the Register.
Nowadays, the Business Register has moved online and the company formation process in Vietnam is swifter and can be completed online. Also, the modern Trade Register integrates various services.
Our local consultants can help if you want to open a company in Vietnam.
Services provided by the Trade Register in Vietnam
The Vietnam Business Registration Office provides the following services:
- online business name reservation and verification upon company registration;
- accepts and processes the paperwork related to company formation in Vietnam;
- stores information about the existing companies;
- issues documents attesting the status of companies.
Apart from these, the Vietnamese Trade Register offers tailored solutions to those making inquiries.
Information held by the Vietnam Business Registration Office
In case of company verification in Vietnam, the following information is available with the Trade Register:
- information about a company, such as the names of the shareholders and directors;
- the certificate of incorporation of a company;
- the history of a company;
- financial information on a company.
For full information on company searches or assistance in setting up a company in Vietnam, please contact our local consultants.